Rainy Season Food: The weather becomes pleasant with raindrops. There is relief from the heat, but many diseases come together. Yes, the risk of infection and diseases increases greatly during the rainy season. In such a situation, eat the things you eat and drink carefully and thoughtfully. There are many fruits and vegetables that should be avoided in the rain.
Actually, eating green vegetables, high protein diet and leafy vegetables should be avoided in this season. Due to the moisture, small insects fall in the leafy vegetables, which can cause stomach pain. At the same time, cabbage or cauliflower should not be eaten at all in this season. If you eat salad of raw vegetables, then it can also increase your problem. Let us know which vegetables should be avoided during the rainy season.
- Avoid eating green leafy vegetables in the rain. They spoil quickly and small insects start in them.
- Cabbage and Cauliflower should not be eaten in the rain. Insects fall in them which are harmful to the stomach.
- Late-digesting vegetables like potatoes, arvi, okra, cauliflower and peas should not be eaten.
- Eating mushrooms in monsoon also increases the risk of infection. Keep distance from mushrooms in rainy season.
- Eating salad of raw vegetables in the rain can cause stomach problems. Therefore, avoid eating raw salad of cucumber, radish and carrot.
- Minimize the consumption of green chilies and capsicum too.
- Heavy pulses should also be avoided during the rainy season. You should eat less urad, gram, tur, rajma and chole.
- Whatever vegetables you eat in the rain, wash them thoroughly and eat them after cutting and boiling.
Disclaimer: ABP News does not confirm the methods, methods and claims mentioned in this article. Take these only as suggestions. Before following any such treatment/medication/diet, consult a doctor.