Yoga Tips: If you feel tired and lethargic in today’s run-of-the-mill life, then definitely do yoga. Practicing yoga asanas not only helps in keeping you mentally fit but also protects the body from many diseases. Various types of yoga can help you in promoting the fitness of the body along with better communication of energy. Let us know by doing which yogasanas you can increase the energy of the body.
- First of all, sit on your knees on the yoga mat.
- During this, both your ankles and ankles touch each other.
- Now, take a deep breath and raise the hands up and bend forward.
- Bend so much that the stomach comes between the two thighs, now exhale.
- Try to stay in this state as much as possible.
- Remember that both the hands should remain in the line of the knees.
- Now come back to the normal state.
- First of all, lie down on your stomach on the mat.
- Now bend your knees and bring them near the waist.
- Now try to hold both the ankles with your hand.
- When you hold your ankles, then lift your head, chest and thighs also upwards.
- In this position, try that the weight of your body should be on the lower part of the stomach.
- Stay in this state according to your ability and then come back.
- First of all, stand straight on the yoga mat.
- Keep in mind that there is some distance between the feet.
- Now, keep both your hands straight near your body.
- Take a deep breath and raise both your arms above your head.
- Keep your hands over your ears and stretch it during this time.
- Now, lift your heels and stand on your toes.
- When you are in this state, you will feel the stretch in every part of your body.
- Stay in this position for a few moments and then come back to the normal position.
- You repeat this asana 10-15 times.
- First of all, lie down on your back on the yoga mat and keep a gap of one and a half feet between both the feet.
- Now keep both your hands straight. During this the direction of the palm will be upwards. Also keep in mind that your head remains straight.
- Now close your eyes and leave all the parts of the body loose.
- Note that you do not have to move any part during the asana.
- Now focus on your breath. Take a deep breath and relax your body as you exhale
- Keep the eyes closed and try to see the light of a flame at the middle of the eyebrows.
- Just like this, close your eyes for a while, take a deep breath and count the countdown.
- In no time you will find yourself completely relaxed, as well as all your fatigue will go away.