A brief history of the internet
The historical backdrop of the Internet starts with the improvement of electronic PCs in the 1950s. The essential framework was called ARPANET (Advanced Research Project Agency Network). The first practical prototype of the Internet came in the late 1960s for the development of ARPANET, or Advanced Research Projects Agency Network. In 1969, ARPANET was created. Originally the U.S. Funded by the Department of Defense, ARPANET used packet switching to allow many computers to communicate over a network. The internet has revolutionized nothing like nothing in the computer and communication world. The invention of telegraphs, telephones, the radio, and computers has established a platform for this unprecedented integration of capabilities. The Internet is once a world-wide broadcasting capability, a mechanism for dissemination of information, and is a medium for collaboration and interaction between individuals and their computers in relation to geographical location.
In the 1970s, after the development of the Transmission Control Protocol and Internet Protocol, or TCP / IP by scientists Vinton Cerf and Robert Kahn in the 1970s, the technology continued in the 1970s, a communications model that sets standards that data Can be transmitted between multiple networks. World Wide Web was Invented by computer scientist Tim Berners Lee, Although it is often confusing, the web is actually the most common way of accessing online data in the form of websites and hyperlinks. The World Wide Web helped popularize the Internet among the public and acted as an important step in developing the vast throw of information and commutation technology that most of us now reach daily on a daily basis.
What is the Internet?
The Internet is a worldwide system of interconnected computer networks that use TCP / IP sets of network protocols to reach billions of users. Internet to connect scientists and university professors around the world Defense Network started in the form of There are millions of computers, servers, router and printers in each network. Exchanges of more than 190 countries are connected in news and opinion. You can think of the Internet such as a telephone network or an internet state highway system. You have also mentioned the Internet to people as information superhighways. The Internet-building network can be owned and maintained by different companies but in relation to ownership, messages and data are transferred to them all because they all use to communicate the same protocol or language.
Nowadays almost everybody in the world has contact with a computer. One of the major parts of them is the use of the Internet as the Internet Net. Modern life has become easy. Thanks to the overwhelming contribution of internet technology to communicate and share information with the people of the world. There is no doubt that the internet has made our life easier and more convenient. I think there are harm and benefits from using the internet. First of all, the Internet provides access to a lot of information.
Some of them are very useful in your work, others help with your hobby. Finding the net with Google, you can find whatever you want. You can also make purchases using it. We use the Internet to communicate with people around the world, do business using the Internet, make new friends and learn about various cultures, are searching for information, reading, etc. Nowadays almost every big bank offers to transfer money through it. This is faster than going to the bank and filling blankets.
The Internet not only allows communication through email but also ensures easy availability of information, images, and products with other things. Every day the Internet keeps providing a new feature and something new that is very convenient and makes life easier for web users. However, the Internet also includes some unwanted elements or disadvantages. The advantages and disadvantages of the Internet are as follows:
- The internet can allow a person to communicate with people in almost any part of the world through E-mail. Emails allow people to communicate with the least amount of time. Now it is possible to send a message to any part of the world through a simple e-mail address. It allows people to communicate easily and share information within an organization.
- Any kind of information on any topic available on the Internet. Search engines like Google, Yahoo, are in service through the internet. We can use these search engines, websites dedicated to various topics and a large number of articles and papers are available in a few seconds.
- The web gives you access to your ledger to see your adjust, profit. Plus, many services enable you to view and pay your bill electronically.
- It gives all businesses the ability to advertise their product or service to everyone in the world or specify an exact demographic that they want to reach.
- An Internet connection provides many people with the ability to work from home or keep virtual offices. Today, numerous organizations enable their representatives to telecommute utilizing their PCs and web association.
- The Internet provides access to everyone’s endless supply of entertainment, watching videos, watching movies, listening to music, and even playing games online.
- Many sites allow people to discuss and share their thoughts and information with others located in different locations around the world.
- This helps students by providing easy content and resources for their students. It is a big reality that now students get a lot of help from it.
- Students can also use the Internet for social connectivity and there are many social media websites that most students use for social networking. Like facebook, twitter, etc.
- News, all types of urgent immediate available. The comment is available on that news, from every conceivable point of view.
However, for all its benefits and positive aspects, there is also the dark and ugly aspect of the Internet.
- There is an extensive proportion of misdirection on the web. Anyone can post something, and most of it is garbage.
- There are predators who hang on the internet to get insecure people under dangerous conditions.
- Some people are becoming addicted to it and thus are causing problems with the conversation of friends and loved ones.
- Pornography can be easily found in the hands of young children.
- It’s easy to waste a lot of time on the internet. You can start surfing, and after that, you have spent more time than you realize. The Internet and television are added together in people’s more imminent lifestyle, which further increases the problem of obesity.
- There are many “cheater” sites on the internet. People can buy essays and they can pass themselves as easily as possible.
- To take advantage of people, many unscrupulous businesses have emerged on It.
- Hackers can create viruses that can go to your personal computer and waste precious data.
- Hackers can use the internet for identity theft.
- It can be quite frustrating to be on the Internet and realize how many uneducated people have become in today’s society.
For more update keep visiting Free Technical Tips.